Saturday 8 October 2011

Stunning Silk Ruffles


This is one of the last bouquets of this crazy wedding season!
My gorgeous bride loved my Rosa Bouquet, but wanted it a bit 'rougher', less like real roses...Her wish was my command, and this is now she turned out.


Her Groom needed a matching buttonhole...the mix of white, ivory & Champagne silk...pearls and crystal.


A ruffle of the ivory silk, with a sparkling gem finished off this soft, beautiful bouquet.


I love the colour combination of this bouquet...it is subtle, but so effective. The tiny seed crystals, add a sparkling flourish, which I adore.


Now I can have a little rest, put my feet up and enjoy being pregnant...
Well until next Sunday when I am at the Vintage Wedding Fair at Chettle House Dorset... I'm really looking forward to it!

Wishing you all a Happy Weekend
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...